For some years there has been a fascination with supercentenarians, individuals greatly over the age of 100. Reasons for their age include things such as diet, environment and lifestyle. But the real reason they *seem* to be so old is likely related to something very very different.
THE TRUTH WILL SHOCK YOU !
- Insulin Sensitivity and Fat Loss
- 3 Reasons Diets Don’t Cause More Weight Loss in the Obese
- The Impact of Bodyfat Percentage on Body Composition Changes
- Do Ketogenic Diets Have a Metabolic Advantage?
- Pros and Cons of Three Sizes of Calorie Deficits