For some years there has been a fascination with supercentenarians, individuals greatly over the age of 100. Reasons for their age include things such as diet, environment and lifestyle. But the real reason they *seem* to be so old is likely related to something very very different.
THE TRUTH WILL SHOCK YOU !
- Bodyweight Regulation: Leptin Part 5
- Lean Mass or Total Weight to Set Calorie Levels – Q&A
- Size of Deficit and Muscle Catabolism – Q&A
- Insulin Sensitivity and Fat Loss
- Ketogenic Diets: High-fat or High-Protein – Q&A